Happy first day of summer! This is a wonderful opportunity to start building your summer reading list and we want to help.
Canada is full of so many talented authors and it is our goal to continue to promote them and their work. We are constantly in awe of how much our Craving CanLit list grows each year. This year’s list includes 240 titles published between October 1, 2022, and September 30, 2023. Be sure to check back often because we are always adding to it.
Thanks to Audible, we’re giving away three-month, six-month, and one-year audiobook memberships over the next four weeks. To enter, all you need to do is tell us which book you’re planning to read this summer.
How to Enter
- Post a photo or video showing a book you plan to read this summer.
- Share why you’re looking forward to reading it in the caption.
- Tag @GillerPrize
- Use the hashtag #CravingCanLit
We will be accepting submissions from Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
- The contest will be open from June 21, 2023, at 10 a.m. to July 21, 2023, at 5 p.m.
- The contest is only open to Canadian residents.
- Winners will be chosen at random
- If you win, you will be contacted via direct message
We can’t wait to see your photos and videos filling our feeds. Happy reading!