Thank you to everyone who joined us for our tenth Giller Book Club conversation with Lynn Coady and Ian Williams. If you missed it, you can watch it on our website.
The next Giller Book Club pick is The Glass Hotel by Emily St. John Mandel which was shortlisted for the 2020 Scotiabank Giller Prize.
Here’s how you can participate:
- Sign up for our newsletter to receive updates
- Read The Glass Hotel by July 5, 2021
- Register to attend the live interview on July 5 at 7 p.m. ET
- Join The Giller Book Club Facebook group
- Share a photo of you reading on social media using the hashtag #GillerBookClub and tag @gillerprize
- Participate in the discussion questions on @gillerprize’s social channels
- Contribute an essay/article/opinion piece of 500-words
We hope that you will join us in reading The Glass Hotel and participate in the live Q&A on Monday, July 5, 2021, at 7 p.m. ET. Emily will be interviewed by Canadian writer, Merilyn Simonds.