Thank you to everyone who joined us for The Giller Book Club: The Octopus Has Three Hearts with Rachel Rose and Michelle Winters. If you missed it, it’s available to watch online.
The next Giller Book Club pick is Swiming Back to Trout River by Linda Rui Feng which was longlisted for the 2021 Scotiabank Giller Prize.
Here’s how you can participate:
- Sign up for our newsletter to receive updates
- Read Swimming Back to Trout River by May 16, 2022
- Register to attend the live interview on May 16, at 7 p.m. ET
- Join The Giller Book Club Facebook group
- Share a photo of you reading on social media using the hashtag #GillerBookClub and tag @gillerprize
- Participate in the discussion questions on @gillerprize’s social channels
We hope that you will join us in reading Swimming Back to Trout River and participate in the live Q&A on Monday, May 16, 2022, at 7 p.m. ET. Linda will be interviewed by 2020 shortlisted author Gil Adamson.