Thank you to everyone who joined us for our twelfth Giller Book Club conversation with Seth and Michael Redhill. If you missed it, you can watch it on our website.
The next Giller Book Club pick is Butter Honey Pig Bread by Francesca Ekwuyasi which was longlisted for the 2020 Scotiabank Giller Prize.
Here’s how you can participate:
- Sign up for our newsletter to receive updates
- Read Butter Honey Pig Bread by August 16, 2021
- Register to attend the live interview on August 16 at 7 p.m. ET
- Join The Giller Book Club Facebook group
- Share a photo of you reading on social media using the hashtag #GillerBookClub and tag @gillerprize
- Participate in the discussion questions on @gillerprize’s social channels
- Contribute an essay/article/opinion piece of 500-words
We hope that you will join us in reading Butter Honey Pig Bread and participate in the live Q&A on Monday, August 16, 2021, at 7 p.m. ET. Francesca will be interviewed by Canadian author Donna Bailey Nurse.