2019 was an incredible year for Canadian literature! As the holidays are quickly approaching, we want to make sure that you have something great to read. This year, we are excited to introduce the Scotiabank Giller Prize’s 12-days of giveaways. From December 1, 2019, to December 12, 2019, we will be giving away a book a day from the 2019 longlist!
How to Enter
Submit your email address using the form below.
- The contest will be open from December 1, 2019, at 9:00 a.m. to December 12, 2019, at 11:59 p.m.
- The contest is only open to Canadian residents.
- We will only accept one entry per person.
- Scotiabank employees are not able to enter.
- The winner from the previous day will be announced on our social media channels each morning from December 2, 2019, to December 13, 2019.
- The winners will be chosen at random
- If you win, we will contact you via email to get your mailing address.
- All books will be shipped once the contest ends on December 13, 2019.
- December 1 – Days of Moonlight, by André Alexis
- December 2 – The Testaments, by Margaret Atwood
- December 3 – Immigrant City, by David Bezmozgis
- December 4 – Greenwood, by Michael Christie
- December 5 – Small Game Hunting at the Local Coward Gun Club, by Megan Gail Coles
- December 6 – The Innocents, by The Innocents
- December 7 – Dream Sequence, by Adam Foulds
- December 8 – Late Breaking, K.D. Miller
- December 9 – Dual Citizens, by Alix Ohlin
- December 10 – Lampedusa, by Steven Price
- December 11 – Frying Plantain, Zalika Reid-Benta
- December 12 – Reproduction, by Ian Williams