We want to make sure you have something great to read this holiday season. For the third year, we are excited to give away the entire 2021 Scotiabank Giller Prize longlist to 12 lucky winners! From December 1, 2021, to December 12, 2021, we will be giving away one book each day.
How to Enter
- Follow our Instagram page @gillerprize
- Tag your favourite bookworm(s) in the comments on the photo posted of each book*
*Photos will be posted each morning. Each comment is one entry.
- The contest will be open from December 1, 2021, at 9:00 a.m. to December 12, 2021, at 11:59 p.m.
- The contest is only open to Canadian residents.
- The winner from the previous day will be announced on our social media channels each morning from December 2, 2021, to December 13, 2021.
- The winners will be chosen at random.
- If you win, we will contact you via Instagram to ask for your mailing address.
- All books will be shipped once the contest ends.
- December 1, 2021: Astra by Cedar Bowers
- December 2, 2021: What Strange Paradise by Omar El Akkad
- December 3, 2021: Glorious Frazzled Beings by Angélique Lalonde
- December 4, 2021: The Son of the House by Cheluchi Onyemelukwe-Onuobia
- December 5, 2021: A Dream of a Woman by Casey Plett
- December 6, 2021: The Octopus Has Three Hearts by Rachel Rose
- December 7, 2021: Swimming Back to Trout River by Linda Rui Feng
- December 8, 2021: The Listeners by Jordan Tannahill
- December 9, 2021: Em by Kim Thúy
- December 10, 2021: Fight Night by Miriam Toews
- December 11, 2021: The Strangers by Katherena Vermette
- December 12, 2021: We, Jane by Aimee Wall